Denise Wyatt Native Speaker
- Born in South Africa! (thankfully not raised by lions)
- Qualified primary school teacher BEd (1998) taught in S.A. until 2001
- Moved to London, England (May, 2001) taught all ages/ subjects incl. (Special Needs)
- Management and leadership roles in various schools with children aged 3 to 13
- Nov. 2016, I moved to Austria, with my husband (from England) and daughters: Jasmine (10) NMS Deutschlandsberg - and Taylor (9) 4th Class VSFrauental
- Business English (50 adults) Gleisdorf-Austriadruckguss
- English - 4th classes (voluntary) VS Frauental (GTS - arts and crafts in English)
- De La Tour (Seiersberg) English teaching, planning,testing,correcting
- VS Lannach - 3rd and 4th Classes (weekly)
- Frauental Kinderhaus - Creative English
- Private lessons (Englisch Nachhilfe)
- Facepainter/art and craft workshops (Kinderbetreuung Firma)
- Class 1 - 4 - songs, rhymes, introductions, learning new vocabulary through repetition-using favourite characters, colours, numbers, food, places letters,(use of correct pronunciation) etc.
- Worksheets, crafts, group discussions, games, movement, projects (enjoyment)
- All lessons will be taught according to children’s individual needs
(participation and motivation is key)
- English songs/video clips - variety of books - story/poem session to conclude lessons
- Classes 3 and 4 will build up to more structured grammar lessons
- By end of 4th year - aim is for units 1-5 of MORE books to be covered
(smooth transition into Middle school - reading and understanding instructions independently)
This is a brief description of what I do. If there are specific requirements regarding the school’s expectations or needs, please feel free to discuss them with me.
Please feel free to contact me for further information.